Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How Do You Use Vaseline To Wank

The Flu

Damn flu! I do not know how many times I may have already taken this winter, and this is yet another .. what makes more angry than anything else is to see the first beautiful sunny days and could not set foot out of the house-_-change the subject, as you probably noticed, as I had experimented with the layout of my blog I tried the Japanese firm create a banner for this other and despite the result is sublime because of my inexperience with photoshop all in all I can be satisfied for the moment. To make this space more interesting from now on, I decided to publish pictures of the things that I like (and who above all would like to buy, what the majority of cases impossible to implement given the price XD)

I got the flu AGAIN! Seriously, it's not normal-__-I'm done. While everyone's bask in the spring sun I'm forced to stay at home, it's not fair ... As you can see I did my blog's banner and even if I know That it's not perfect I must say that i like it and I hope you can appreciate it too. I'll start today to post photos about Things That I like and I would like to buy (Despi the crazy price XD), enjoy!



Prada Tote Brushed

XOXO
Stefania

0 comments:

Post a Comment